7.15.2008

foodstuffs i used hate, now i don't.

Foodstuffs is a stupid word.

  • Mustard (many a fast food burger was scraped for me by Mom and Dad)
  • Mayo
  • Tomatoes (no sauce on my pasta, no tomatoes on my BLT, no SALSA)
  • Any cheese that wasn't white (pretty sure it was limited to American)
  • Crab (no seafood)
  • Calamari (no seafood, really)
  • Tuna (I mean it)
  • Onions
  • Salt and vinegar chips
  • Beer
  • Diet Coke, Pepsi... Diet Anything.
  • Hot sauce
  • Sushi (I still only eat the vegetable kind)
  • Beans, any kind.
  • The heads of broccoli
  • Artichokes
  • Mushrooms. Although I guess I don't LIKE those so much as TOLERATE them.
  • Sour cream (what was I thinking??)
  • Salad dressing (any and all, and then I started to like Italian).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home