12.14.2005

a two-beer...

you know the ending.

Also known as a "cheap date," and "light-weight," a "girl who thinks it's 11 pm when it's really 9:30 (despite the fabulous company."

Since I apparently don't know what's interesting to do anymore (it's not interesting to watch a movie with friends on Friday nights anymore), and I'm not the drinker I once was (two beers and I'm ready for bed, any sort of liquor and I'm down for the count), I think I need a hobby. You know, one of those productive hobbies. When you have an end product. Something to point to and say "That is what I did on Friday/Saturday night." You know the type

Knitting
Pottery
Basket Weaving

something like that. Something I can sell. Give to friends. Put on my walls.

Any suggestions?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    learn to sew! you can make cool stuff to wear and cute stuff for your home! I may be biased, however. :)

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Shocho said…

    You could take up an online game, like World of Warcraft. Hee hee hee.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Trundling Grunt said…

    Jewellery. Needs small space so tidies away quickly; giveable; wearable.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger The Information Officer said…

    How about reading...

    Book club...

    writing, short stories...

    oh yeah, you want to end up with stuff...

    hmmmm, friday and saturday nights where you end up with stuff.


    What about hosting amateur poker night, and if you win you would end up with stuff. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home