8.27.2008

weezer


So, Joe and Brad are going to see Weezer at the Broomfield Event Center (Q: What do Weezer and New Kids on the Block Have in common. A: Broomfield Event Center) in a few weeks.

I decided not to go with them. I mean, it's really not worth $50 for me to sit and hope they play Buddy Holly. What's with these hooomies dissin' my girl? Why do they gotta frooont? ... Oooo eeee oooo I look just like Buddy Holly oh oh oh and your're Mary Tyler Moore...

Ah, mid-90s rock. The soundtrack of my life.

I wonder if they'll play Undone!! If you want to destroy my sweater...hold this thread as I walk away (as I walk away)

Sniff, sniff.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know, Dan plays in a cover band, which focuses on music from the 90s. It's so awesome, every time they play, I flashback to high school/early college. They play Weezer's sweater song!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home