5.19.2005

it seems i have become an adult.

here are the top five things which have made me realize i am well and truly on my way to being a real live grown up.

5. i have a 401(k). not only do i have a 401(k), i selected my own funds in which to invest!

4. my roommate from college is married. with a child.

3. my high school boyfriend is married. to one of my best friends from high school.

2. here would be an ideal place to say "all my friends are older than me." but that does not make me feel old, nor is it something new to me. so, i'll just say: i own two entire sets of dishes. (one service for 8, one service for twelve.)

1. i came home tonight to find my roommate had purchased a yard flag. i parked my car, and there it was, proudly flapping away next to my mailbox. why does this make me feel old? i have no idea. it just seems some line has been crossed. hotcop has passed the "purchase yard accessories" square on her way to becoming a millionare.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home