5.11.2005

suffering for fashion

sometimes, it's completely worth it to wear the pair of shoes which is slightly too small... or the shirt which is just a little too tight, because of how good you look.

i have a huge blister on the back of my right heel, not from my so-called pointy shoes, but from my lovely saucony running shoes. it really hurts. i tried on about 3 pairs of backless shoes this morning in an attempt to give this little bitch time to heal (ha ha). none of them looked right. so, i decided to suck it up. it'll so be worth it, i thought,i'll just layer up on the band-aids.

oh, i was so wrong. i don't think i have ever been more wrong in my entire life. not worth it. not even a little.

if you see me today, tell me my shoes look fabulous. :-(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home