2.20.2006

three

3 JOBS I'VE HELD: Ice Cream Girl, shoe store clerk, office bitch.

3 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER: The Princess Bride, Good Will Hunting, Moulin Rouge

3 PLACES I'VE LIVED: San Antonio,TX; Hampton,VA; Florence, Italy.

3 FAVORITE TV SHOWS: The OC, Veronica Mars, Grey's Anatomy

3 VACATIONS I'VE TAKEN: Seattle, Spain, Chicago

3 WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY: Salon, washingtonpost.com, mail.yahoo.com

3 FAVORITE FOODS: cheese, burritos, carrot cake

3 PLACES I'D RATHER BE: on the beach of any given tropical location, in bed, in the bar of said tropical location with fruity drink in hand.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Shocho said…

    Shit! I forgot Veronica Mars!

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger TheGirard said…

    wait...you were a shoe store clerk? That would be like me being a game designer...oh wait.

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger The Information Officer said…

    Forget shoe clerk, what's this about ice cream. How could you possibly leave that job ?!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home