5.13.2006

beer fest, redux

As I stated before my BeerFest '06 story is much shorter and soberer than my WineFest '05 story. That is to say: I did not buy five kegs, nor did I drink them.

It was great to spend time with Brian and My Lovely Tiffany again. Finally. When it's difficult to get any of us out of the house, it's difficult to get a chance to hang out.

Anyway, Brian, as it turns out, is heading to Guam on Monday. Although he is excited, this is how he feels to be leaving My Lovely Tiffany for three long weeks. Although, we may end up with more photos like this as a result. That is to say, MLT and I may actually be in the same city at the same time. Ahem. We found out someone from Guam beat him to the traveling, however.

Here you will see that Joe and I were there and that it was sunny. You can see the results of the sun on my shoulders now. Crispy. Here you will see that Brian is interested in something other than beer.

UNRELATED TO BEERFEST: My sister and Jeff Corwin.

That is all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home