9.27.2006

guys! the comments are fixed!

New to me this season:
Nip/Tuck
Anxiously awaiting Veronica (or more accurately Logan)
Really, really not giving a shit when(if?) The OC is going to be back.

New to all of us:

Brothers & Sisters (eh)
Kidnapped! (I still have the second half of the show waiting on TiVo)
Studio 60 (I have a thing for Amanda Peet and Josh! I've missed you! Where's Donna?)

Like seeing old friends again:
Grey's Anatomy (McDreamy, anyone? Has he really always been such an ass? Is George cuter this year?)
Gilmore Girls (Lorelei is a robot and are Logan & Rory over? Or have we seen that too many times?)
Ellen!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger Tom said…

    I missed the season finale of The O.C. last year and remember thinking "eh."bt

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Shocho said…

    This is a post to let you know the comments are still working, even though I posted on something else yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't see any of the shows you talked about, and if this is truly a threadjack, I apologize for that too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home