8.29.2006

hangover's hangover

I stayed home yesterday with a case of dehydration so severe I could hardly walk across the room. And my pee was orange. ORANGE.

Anyway, I wasn't tired (just dizzy) so before 11 am I had watched everything worth watching on TiVo (read: everything that's not a cop show). Needless to say, my DVD player got a workout: Full Frontal (which, despite the fact I was fully awake, I napped through), Lost in Translation (which was pretty good for a movie in which nothing really happened. SERIOUSLY, you're in JAPAN. DO SOMETHING.), Chicago (wanted to watch that one again since I saw Queen Latifah on Inside the Actors Studio), and the second DVD of The Godfather, Part II (in which alot happened, even though Joe didn't think anything happened. Connie's back! Fredo's dead! Hope that didn't spoil anything!).

Today my brain got a workout as I returned to work with the flourescent lights (not good for the dizziness)and found out another in my department had been out Monday too, hanging out with his wife who's getting ready to have their first baby.

Never tequila, never mixed with whiskey, never on top of too little water to begin with. Never the two day hangover plus dizziness on the third day again.

head up.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Valerie said…

    OUCH. My birthday hangover wasn't even that bad! In fact, I don't recall ever having a 2 day hangover - where on earth did you go??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home