9.09.2006

also

If you still want to be able to comment on other people's Blogger blogs, don't sign up for Blogger in beta. Listen up:

CHEDDAR EXPRESS: What are cheese curds? Did you eat any at the MN State Fair? Chicken soup with dumplings is one of my favorite things to make in the winter, even Joe likes it(or pretends). Homemade stock/broth makes it.

SUCKING AT GEO: Is that a tooth coming in on the bottom?/ The only gripe I have about Katie's jacket is that it doesn't seem to fit properly. Why are the buttons straining? It's actually very fashion-forward to continue wearing white after Labor Day. I read it in Vogue ;-).

TO BRAD FOR HIS SPACED COMMENT: :,-( Sometimes hair experiments go awry.

I suppose I could sign up for a new account.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home