11.02.2006

Happy Birthday to Me.

Last year I didn't post until after my birthday. This year I'm posting on the day. This time of year has often knocked me down, unrelated and yet forever tied to the anniversary of my birth.

Mom knows what to say, though:


Standard Header|Hide Pane
From: Paula
View Thursday, November 2, 2006 11:22:56 AM
To: Erika
Subject: Happy Birthday...

Twenty five years ago today about this time your dad and I were in the
hospital waiting for your arrival. You were so strong and alert-- a foretaste
of the bright alert young woman you have become. We are proud of your
strength and persistence and enjoy spending time with you.

Your horoscope today said that hard work will pay off for you this year - we
knew that already.

I look forward to eating carrot cake with you and friends on Saturday.

Love, Mom

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Tom said…

    It is the best of the cakes afterall...Happy B day!

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Shocho said…

    What a wonderful sentiment from your mother. Enjoy your birthday! Like I always say, more is better. Have a great day!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger thisismarcus said…

    Many happy returns!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home