1.06.2007

notsick.


I woke up this morning (sick and) tired, and decided I really, really did not want to be sick-- and therefore, I wasn't. Too much to do today! It feels too nice to be home!

I got up, made coffee and oatmeal, had a tangelo and still REALLY REALLY wasn't going to be sick. I was OK!

I picked up around the house, vaccuumed the entire downstairs and most of the upstairs, swept the kitchen, loaded all my craft stuff into my new storage box, watched two episodes of Gilmore Girls, and called my parents. Let's go to Costco! I need contacts! Costco turned into Costco, Panera and Trader Joe's (not that I'm complaining). Everytime we got back in the car I said Aaahh. My mom kept saying You really are sick. Gargle with salt water. My dad used my state as an excuse to drive around looking for a better spot. Erika is tired! Yeah. I'm freaking exhausted. I shouldn't even been sitting up straight right now, and I still have to plan my Sunday School lesson for tomorrow, mop the kitchen and front hall and haul out the Christmas decoration boxes. And watch a movie.

Nap first. I guess I really am not well.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home