7.09.2007

BSC

Oh my goodness...

I have no idea what the equivalent of the Baby-sitters Club would be to today's girls. I loved those books. I wanted to live those books. Are you kidding? Middle school girls, starting their own club-- one of them had her own PHONE LINE-- traveling across the country together.

When I was in 4th grade, my friends and I gave each other names from the Baby-sitters Club. I don't remember who I was, but I do remember one thing: Krista Donaldson was Stacey. I remember this distinctly because we once had a classroom visitor named Miss Stacey.

Is anyone names Stacey? She asked.

Krista raised her hand.

My friends sometimes call me Stacey.


That was supposed to be our secret club. I may have been Dawn. Maybe Kristi because I initiated it. Not sure.

Little did I know, however, that there were entire blogs dedicated to the BSC. Holy Crap! What Claudia Wore Oh my goodness! BSC Headquarters

Seriously. Where are these girls and why aren't we friends?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    I was a Sweet Valley High girl, myself. Probably pre-dated you, though. Oh, those twins sure got into a lot of trouble.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home