4.22.2007

drunk post

It's been a long time.

Yes, it's 6:45 pm on Sunday.

Here I am at HotCop's computer, facing the front of the house, smelling my neighbor's cigarette smoke as it comes through the open sliding glass door, and wondering why my roommate got engaged.

I *just* got used to her dishes in the sink (that's a lie, they drive me crazy).
She *just* got used to my shoes in the fron hall (also a lie, she hates them).

We've been roommates for 3.5 years. Beatrice has not know life without Mean ol' Sandy. I can't remember what it was like before there was a police cruiser parked in front of my house. What was it like to plan Sunday School from across town (the place I'm moving to and the place she's moving to are in the same zip code).

Today I told the pizza guy the it was her fault we were moving out. SHE GOT ENGAGED, I said. In that voice because we were a bottle of wine in. Now we're 1 bottle of wine, 1 bottle of Arbor Mist (WTF? 7-11!!), the rest of her 3 yr old rum, and some OTHER rum in. High school in a glass and all that. Only Diet. I've given up Coca-cola, my old friend.

This makes no sense. I am not going to re-read it. I'm not going to. Insteand, I'll post a picture taken in front of me, and behind me. My ass did not get out of this uncomfortable chriar.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want more drunk posts

    Brad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home