8.27.2007

last party for hotcop before The Big Day

The evening started great with pedicures all around. HotCop had no idea where we were going, thus the blindfold:

blindfold

A typical downtown nite: Guadalajara dinner, popped across the street for drinks at Baxter's (where HC's friends thought the people were "stuck-up"), then a couple doors down for cocktails at Scotty Quixx (which the same girls who found people snobby at Baxter's loved... seriously). At Quixx we ran into a few guys I went to high school with, one of whom is marrying my dentist's daughter the same day HC is getting married. Also the same guy who tried to sell HC and P-har a $300 tree. Small world, man.

After Quixx it was time to leave Granby, so we ended up at McFadden's in good ol' H-Town. HC and I ran around, dancing, drinking and generally having a great time-- in the background I kept hearing them talk about some guy named Vanilla Ice. Why is this DJ calling himself Vanilla Ice? I wondered. Later, we caught back up with T-Cop who took us out back for a surprise.

As it turns out, it actually was Vanilla Ice. Or "Rob" as he likes to be called now:

ice ice baby

I told him the confusion. I can't remember if he was amused.

Highlight- spinning around w/ HotCop on the dance floor.
Lowlight- when "Rob" signed the ass of HC's skirt, ruining it forever. Wish I had been sober enough to stop her from implementing that idea.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Shocho said…

    He seems like a nice young man.

    Looks like you had fun! Woo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home