9.26.2005

independent erika.

This was a really good post with lots of fabulous links and clever language. Then I clicked "post" and it disappeared. SPORK!

the luresI described how I was in no way responsible for the chaos which ensued on Saturday evening.

They lured me with promises of whiskey and movies. It's especially wrong because she knows my weaknesses all too well.


horny melon outside
There was a horny melon. It's actually called a horned melon, I think, but somehow its name got changed. It's described as having the "consistency of Jello and the taste of a cucumber." Jello? Check. Cucumber? Not so much, but it did taste green.

It doesn't take much to entertain me (read: make me laugh hysterically). Potential lazy eyes, remote love and drinking a little are really all it takes.

Oh, and Becky.

erika_brian_tiff

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erika I LOVE the blog but could you've found a WORSE pic of me... lol it's all good!! It was a blast hanging out with yall and hopefully there are plenty more fun times to come ;-)

    becky

     

Post a Comment

<< Home