1.26.2006

out of control.


So, my cousin is getting married in May. This is one of my two cousins (both male) on my dad's side.

They are registered for this.

Stretching it? Ok, how about this?

Queen size. Are you kidding? This may be appropriate for, say, J.Lo's registry. But my family is fairly middle class, and AFAIK so are the bride's Kansas relatives.

Don't worry, they also have two other registries for people like me to buy them cheese slicers and $100 trash cans.

And I thought registering for a Artisan Stand Mixer was stretching it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    Oh, come on. You get complimentary gift wrap with the $500 vacuum. :)

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger TheGirard said…

    I wish the vacuum that currently resides in the closet was ONLY $499.

    :(

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger The Information Officer said…

    I have to say DYSON = Good taste, registering for a DYSON, well maybe if that was the high price item on the list.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home