1.13.2006

weekly oc post goes here.


This it the time when I generally would post about last night's episode of The OC. But -eh- I just can't get inspired. Sadly, what I remember as the best quote was from Summer: "I wish I could, like, TiVo it and watch it over and over." Maybe I should start writing these things down.

Anyway, there just wasn't enough drama! The whole Save Marissa campaign was cute, but the hearing itself made me want to throw up a little.

Bits

  • Are Summer's dad and Julie Cooper going to become alcoholics together?
  • I WANT THAT STUPID GIRLY BOY GONE!! Alas, he will not be. I WOULD EVEN PREFER OLIVER. Yes, Marissa is fabulous but GO AWAAAAAAY.
  • "You can have more than a ride, you're spending the night, girl!" GAAAAK
  • Ok, this was funny "Any other night, and you would involved in candle wax, tube socks and the new Fiona Apple cd." From Taylor, no less.
  • The ball-busting mother? Oh puh-leeze.


Maybe once the sister comes back it will be better. One can only hope!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home