6.12.2006

some things you may not know about me.

Some gross and some random.

  • I took piano and recorder lessons in elementary school (continued on with the piano into middle and high schools).
  • I let my cat drink out of my cereal bowl every morning. While I'm still eating it.
  • The panda is not my favorite animal
  • I probably wouldn't call pink my favorite color.
  • I don't know even half of the names of my new co-workers. And I'm doing better than when I started at You Know Where.
  • Sometimes in the morning I get tired of NPR and turn on commercial radio.
  • I have an irrational hatred of Connie Chung. HOW CAN YOU TAKE HER SERIOUSLY WHEN SHE'S MARRIED TO MAURY POVICH??
  • Peas are my favorite vegetable, but I think it sounds better when I say something like "asparagus."
  • I am scared of bugs and spiders, but yell at my roommate when she's too scared to kill them.
  • I hate the way raw meat feels, but tell my roommate to get over her squeamishness.
  • I'm 5'10" and scared of heights.
  • I love elephants.
  • I also love designer purses.
  • And shoes. But I hate my feet.
  • Love a pedicure, hate the liberal guilt I have every time I get one.
  • I bite my nails. I've "gotten over" this habit many times, but when my nails are long I sometimes look at them and think I would love to just chew them off.
  • I am also scared of things that scurry: hamsters, mice, gerbils, etc. Gah. Their little legs run so fast!!
  • Love reality television-- I think for the same reason I like to read blogs-- I'm interested in people. WRITE ABOUT YOURSELVES MORE.

Oh, this is just the beginning...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 5:11 AM, Blogger Shocho said…

    Agreed about Connie Chung. She lost all credibility with me when I saw that guy do an impression of her on Mad TV.

    This is a great post! I don't know if I have the guts to do something like this.

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Dave(id) said…

    the cat drinking out of the cereal bowl is kinda gross

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger erika said…

    ha! i knew someone would be grossed out by that one. honestly i thought it would be joe. or chuck, who hates cats.

    yeah, it's totally gross. but she meows SO LOUD if i don't and it's usually pre-coffee.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home