8.26.2006

yellow dress.

As promised to one of you, here are some pictures of my yellow bridesmaid's dress.

Hanging on my roommate's doorframe:

dress1

A blurry detail of the rosebuds:

dress2

A better detail of the back:

dress3

Me in it:

dress4

The photos don't really do the yellowness or the prettiness of this dress justice, but this detail does. It's not the best color for my skin tone, but it's also not my wedding. As much as I've complained about the color and price of it, I really am happy to be a bridesmaid.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    aww, it's pretty! Is it really *banana* colored? Because that's bold. But it looks like a lovely, pale, butter-cup like shade here. Fun!

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger erika said…

    I think it's really somewhere in between the two colors. Banana is the worst name for it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home