8.19.2006

i really, really hate myspace pages.

crapspaceMy friends talk about finding old classmates and long lost friends on myspace all the time. If only the interface weren't so crappy and people didn't have such bad taste in formatting (why the song? WHY the white text on the red background? why do those words have to move?), I would friend-search as well. But it hurts my eyes and my head and all of my sensibilities. And I am not alone. Also here. (Click through for full appreciation of the image)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    AMEN. I can't even talk about it, because my blood pressure rises. I curse the day someone told me to set up a page for "business networking." It makes me so, so sad that something that SUCKS *THAT* BAD can be so popular. This is worse than when "Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire" was on TV.

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    have to agree with both of you. And its nice to know you have the same dog needs! You should come visit your sister so we can commiserate. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home