11.12.2006

neglecting to blog.

There are lots of things I could have (should have?) blogged about lately.

Namely:

My fabulous birthday celebration #1, wherein Joe gave me Lindt chocolate and tooke me to The Melting Pot.

My fabulous birthday celebration #2, wherein New Coworker and His Wife and Lots of People Used to My Antics witnessed me flailing about on the dance floor in two different locations.

My fabulous birthday celebration #3, wherein we played Apples to Apples and I choose "Mold" as "Cuddly."

Election Day (and the day after). Have Americans seen the light? As my friend Tiffany wrote to me "Well, Virginia sucks but it's a good day to be a liberal." Amen, although as it turned out it doesn't suck as bad as we thought it might. Would I trade a "No" vote on Proposition #1 for Webb's senate seat? Probably not, because I think (hope?) the blasted thing will be found unconstitutional. BUT I did feel sick and look up the word "bigot" in the dictionary when I saw the results. I wanted to feel like I truely understood the word when I call 57% of the voters in my state bigoted.

Ding, dong the witch is dead.

My fabulous birthday celebration #4, wherein we almost found the bottom of The Bottomless Chips & Salsa at Chili's.

The birthday that doesn't seem to want to end.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Brad said…

    please, neglect less and write more

     

Post a Comment

<< Home