5.22.2005

featuring a guest appearance by hotcop.

because somebody has to keep me in line.



Erika asked me to post the top 10 most annoying things about living with her. Is that an annoying request? I went down kicking and fighting, and had a hard time coming up with 10 things...or was it limiting it to 10 things? Well, here goes...(the order is not important)

10. She will reorganize things without telling me, including it's new, apparently better location. Thus leaving me searching for hours for a frying pan so that I can eat.

9. Erika drinks coffee in the morning. That itself is not annoying, but the sugar bowl from which she spoons out her morning dose IS! She'll leave the stupid thing right in front of the microwave door so that when i go to heat up coffee for myself, the door won't open.

8. Anyone who knows her knows about the mood swings. Nuff Said.

7. I'm not a great cook and I admit it, but I like to try. I am not allowed to help cook, but only to fetch the spices that SHE deems necessary. My ideas for the meal, NO GOOD!

6. The kitchen table becomes a catch-all for her crap as she comes in the door. I removed 2 items of mine from it the other day, but made 7 trips back and forth to her room carrying loads of items from the kitchen table.

5. I'm a heavy sleeper, so this next one is only slightly bothersome when I'm awake and trying to think, or talk on the phone, or watch t.v., or listen to the radio, etc. She's SO heavy footed. You'd think big foot was tromping around downstairs sometimes.

4. Her stress level spontaneously shoots through the roof. It's so bad sometimes, it stresses out her cat!

3. She's on an organic food kick. Yeah yeah, I know about the poor helpless cows, carrots, tofu, and other products. But, for crying out loud, my 84 year old Nana doesn't drink milk and is healthy as a horse (no pun intended).

2. I have quite the CD collection, but sometimes I just get an itching to listen to a certain CD. Really SUCKS when it's in her car....in NORFOLK!

1. Maybe I did save this for #1 for a reason... I am "not allowed" to turn on the heat unless it is -12 degrees and I have put on every layer of clothing possible AND am sufficiently bundled under a blanket with my teeth chattering and ice crystals forming on my eyebrows, BUT SHE CAN BUY EVIAN WATER!!!!

Please keep in mind that these previous 10 items are annoying, but they are also the reasons I love her! :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger thisismarcus said…

    Wow, brave post! Both you for letting Hotcop do it and Hotcop for opneing up. I daren't do it... I've had an annoying year and been annoying for about a year now :(

    If this is the ten worst things about you, you're quite a saint. But I was just saying how much you rock over on my blog :)

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger TheGirard said…

    HAH..the truth comes out. Erika secretly likes "icebox mode"

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger erika said…

    no, no, erika just doesn't want to pay virginia natural gas any more than she has to.

    fwiw, all of these are true.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home