11.20.2005

i've been lazy.

I have to confess: it's been difficult to get me out of the house of late. My couch, my cat, my sweatpants, my Netflix (lately: Veronica Mars Season 1 and The L Word Season 2) plus the thought of getting up early and facing 4 middle schoolers first thing on a Sunday morning have kept me hidden in the cave for a while now. Perhaps you've noticed. Perhaps not.

Either way, it's true. I've been lazy. I find the thought of loud music, smoky air, empty calories and a morning headache (and, quite frankly, the tummy ache McDonald's Value Meal #2, no onions, with a Coke just doesn't cure anymore) unappealing. Maybe I'm growing up. Maybe it's just a phase.

I do miss the random conversations, though. Taking a moment. Story time. I put her to bed, fed the pussy and left.-- He showed up to their date with an electric candle, appropriate for any Yuletide celebration. --They were in the Abbey Road meeting... and I started doing the Running Man in front of Ross' office. What time is it? It's smoothie time, it's smoothie time!

I don't know what this post was about... except...




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    L Word... good choice. excellent series... anything I say about it though is discounted because I am a man... and of course I am only watching it because their lesbians... NOT... I truly do like the characters and the plots.... the lesbian stuff... bonus.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home