11.03.2005

Happy Birthday, Worm.

Today is my former roommate Kara's birthday.

Dr. Kara Alexandra O'Donnell, III, Esq. (aka "Worm") and I met our freshman year at lovely Gettysburg College. We both loved it there (ha!).

We met in the hallway of our dorm in the wee hours of the morning, as then-friend crazy Lauren and I were stumbling back from a no-doubt classy fraternity. Kara was sexed-out of here room by her sluttish roommate, JenDaHo. She slept on my beanbag that night. I found out she's from NoVA, could give me a ride as far as my sisters house for Thanksgiving, and had a birthday the day after mine. Drunk conversation.

That was just the beginning...

We celebrated many birthdays together from then on out... including our 21st birthdays with a lovely party with many out of town guests, one future cop, beer pong, and the unexpected Safety & Security officers who busted it later. I still had fun, though.

Anyway, Worm, if you're out there, happy birthday and have a G&T for me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home