11.11.2005

token OC post.


Last night's episode flew by, I thought.


  • Ryan JUST COULDN'T resist punching the Arrogant Surfer Dude Who Made Out with Girly-Boy's Girlfriend. It's the Chino in him.
  • Speaking of, Hard Core surfers, man, totally awesome.
  • Seth and Taylor? I may throw up. Should make for good Seth-and-Summer drama next week.
  • "Your ass is not meant for low-riders." Whose ass is? Besides, oh, Pre-Baby, Pre-HoBag Britney. And Angelina Jolie. And yet, we persist.
  • The Julie we know and hate may be back next week.


So... Will Julie sink that low, and go with 7's idea to swindle the Newpsies? Is she that jealous if Kirsten? What is UP with the new guy at the Newport Group?

Next week: all the reasons you watch the OC.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    I have to say I was disappointed when Ryan hit whats-his-name. I mean, really, not his fight, he's just promised to stay out of trouble, and why should Johnny listen to him when he then says "lets go". If I was Johnny, I'd be pissed off, not ready to share a burger. Ryan has not really grown. He needs a little growth.

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Tom said…

    I have to say I was disappointed when Ryan hit whats-his-name.

    He's Ryan. It is his way. We already have a Seth.

    fxxrgex

     

Post a Comment

<< Home