8.19.2005

i'm it!

I've been tagged by Valerie

10 years ago today: August 19, 1995
Luxuriating in the last of my summer before starting my FRESHMAN YEAR of high school... working as Ice Cream Girl in a local cafeteria.

5 years ago today: August 19, 2000
Dreading going back to my sophomore year at Gettysburg (I should have read the signs) but all the same, looking forward to seeing Lynds and meeting my new housemates.

1 year ago today: August 19, 2004
Typical Thursday at The Company, I imagine. I think this is around the time we were working on the second part of that one game. Maybe I saw the Celery Stick? I can't remember if we were still dating at this point. Maybe I had a drink at WonderBar.

yesterday: August 18, 2005
Time at Breadhouse's company with Shocho and Joe B. Mom's pot roast for dinner (can't go wrong there!) and Dairy Queen on the seawall to end the night.

tomorrow: August 20, 2005
Catching up on the sleeping in I missed the past two days. Maybe a little movie-watching, job searching and a party at a neighbor's house.

5 snacks I enjoy
peanut butter and jelly saltines; pickles; cinnamon toast; fresh fruit; frozen veggies.

5 bands that I know most of their lyrics
Alicia Keys; Tori Amos;

5 things I'd do with a million $$
take a tropical vacation, invest, take my job search down a million notches, have a party, start a business
5 places I'd run away to
Florence; Seattle; Capri; The Outer Banks; most any place in the Carribbean.

5 bad habits I have
procrastination; nail-biting; shutting people out; scab-picking (gross, yes); spacing out.

5 things I like doing
reading; laughing; making people laugh; napping; beaching it.

5 things I wouldn't wear
Ugg boots (good call, Valerie!); boots with a clunky heel; more than one piece of animal print clothing; fur; those socks that are like gloves.

5 TV shows I love
the OC; Laguna Beach; Jeff Corwin, Sex and the City;The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

5 movies I love
The Princess Bride; Cinderella; Good Will Hunting; The Wedding Planner; Dirty Dancing.

5 famous people I'd like to meet
Jane Goodall, Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Clive Owen, Barack Obama.

5 biggest joys at the moment
beautiful days; time to read; loving family; snuggle time with my cat; the time to make changes.

5 favorite toys
my car; my dvd player; my yorkie; beatrice; my printer (i know).

5 people to tag

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Tom said…

    I try watching Laguna Beach, but it is like watching the O.C., but with no one to cheer for. Though, if I stopped watching it, I wouldn't get all of those shots that the O.C. takes at it anymore.

    Anyways, after about 15 minutes of each episode, I feel like I start cheering for a car to hit them when they are driving somewhere or crossing the street.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I could never back the Ugg boots myself. Why are they supposed to be a good thing?

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    yay, I knew you wouldn't punk out! Ugg boots are awful. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home