8.18.2005

call for reinforcements!

Today I officially became a member of Breadhouse's auxiliary squad. Or, as I told Shocho, the "People Who Don't Work Here Team."

It makes me a little sane again to go into an office and to see desks and pens and Macs! An artist-grade Mac, no less, with one of those gi-normous screens. AND a chance to work on a zippy new G5 for a couple hours. Pretty.

Then, as icing on the cake, I got to see how he runs a department with TWO STAFF DESIGNERS. Good lordy. Bottom line. Thin slicer. And there was a group lunch.

Thank goodness. Just when I thought I'd forgotten how to do work.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Dave(id) said…

    I bet Anonymous almost had ya with the his first comment about the hippest shoes in the LA underground.

    Good to see ya gettin' that work thing workin', gotta stay in practice.

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ugly hoar

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger erika said…

    ugly hoar

    i believe you mean "whore." or perhaps not:
    hoar

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry about the comment that was posted... I had a friend over and she wanted to see the girl that Joe left me for... she was only trying to be supportive and was quite drunk.... I apologize :( He obviously made the right choice... You both seem very happy... I am sorry, that was low.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home