9.09.2005

season premiere!


The season has started again! Thank goodness the summer was short. Some thoughts on the first episode of Season 3:

1. New hair all around; Seth, Ryan and Summer shorter, Marissa longer. Quality.

2. What was WITH the same 4 commercials OVER and OVER??

3. OK, is it me, or would it REALLY take the foursome THAT LONG to pack some shit and make it to Marissa's dad's boat? I mean, they WERE on the run from the law!

4. Not only did 7 of 9 make her debut as the new character, Seth referred to the DA as "The Dark Lord Sauron." I felt like I was back at my old job...

5. Thank goodness Julie Cooper-Nichol is still nuts, and doing crazy things for her daughter. Makes me think back to good ol' Season 1.

Some lingering questions: What is Jeri Ryan's game? Is she hot for Kirsten? Did Kirsten meet someone in rehab? Is that the last we'll see of Trey? When did Ryan start making jokes?

Seth Quip of the Week: "Well, I guess you just have a weakness for seamen."

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger TheGirard said…

    the wife and i tried to watch it. We just couldn't get into it. Maybe if we watched the previous seasons.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home