9.30.2005

what about reducing the number of hypocritcal bigots?


"I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could -- if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down. That would be an impossible, ridiculous, and morally reprehensible thing to do, but your crime rate would go down."


That's former Education Secretary William J. Bennett, ladies and gentlemen. Read his comments in context here but, believe me, it doesn't really make it better.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Errrika- I really enjoy your blog...sometimes during the day your blog tends to distract more than I need BUT anyway I love it! BUT what I want to say is W.T.F.! I can't believe that came out of an official from the EDUCATION dept. Hmm, you would think that in the most powerful country in the world these morons would have some kind of common sense. What a gross comment and thanks for making me lose my lunch! Luv Ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home