10.08.2005

worn out.

shoes
Is it wrong I missed shopping so much I've already started Christmas shopping? Merry Christmas, Erika, is what it's been the past few days. Just the three pairs of shoes.

And books, just the three books (for me).

And cookware, just the three pieces of Le Crueset cookware.

Plus some Christmas presents.

Fun shopping trip with My Lovely Tiffany and Joe today. He was patient. Lunch with Nora. I miss Nora- law school is for the birds.

The truth is, sometimes I don't think I'm meant to have an office job-- I'm really too much of a homebody. I like to travel, but I like the thought of thinking about my travels at home, on the couch even more.

But I feel productive, at least. There's work to be done. I am a solvent member of society again.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 12:12 AM, Blogger Valerie said…

    Um, those shoes are SO HOT.

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger erika said…

    They will be mine as soon as the US Postal service can get them to me!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger thisismarcus said…

    I think I miss Tiffany and Nora more than I miss Joe :)

    I noticed a heinous amount of shoes in someone's yard sale pictures. Very brave! How did the sale go after all?

    tsfhnck

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christmas shopping is October is a sign of well balanced bargain hunter....very impressed :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home