10.03.2005

during my unemployment...

When I first got laid off, I made a vow to read lots of books and watch lots of movies.

    Books I've Read (* denotes "crap"):
  • Armstrong, Lance with Sally Jenkins; It's Not About the Bike
  • Keyes, Marian; Last Chance Saloon*
  • Rowling, J.K.; Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
  • Rowling, J.K.; Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Smith, Alexander McCall; The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency
  • Smith, Alexader McCall; Tears of the Giraffe (More from the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)


    Netflix I've Watched (* denotes "encore presentations"):
  • American Splendor
  • Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
  • Closer*
  • Felicity, Junior Year (Discs 1-5)*
  • Guess Who?
  • The Last Kiss (L'Ultimo Baccio)
  • Like Water for Chocolate
  • A Love Song for Bobby Long
  • The L Word (Discs 1-5)
  • Million Dollar Baby
  • Searching for Bobby Fischer
  • Sneakers
  • The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
  • Unfaithful*
  • The Upside of Anger
  • You Can Count On Me


    Other Movies:
  • Bewitched
  • March of the Penguins
  • Mad Hot Ballroom
  • Mr. & Mrs. Smith


Plus innumerable hours of The Food Network. The list is surprisinglu short, I think.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger thisismarcus said…

    Wow. I've seen maybe two of those movies. American Splendor rocked! Closer is on the To See list, though not while I'm single!

    nblsimlu

     

Post a Comment

<< Home