7.13.2006

just thinking about them gives me the willies.

Me: Want to hear something weird?
Joe: Uh, ok.
Me: You know that mysterious bug bite on my leg?
Joe: Yeah...
Me: Well, today I thought what if some bug laid eggs in my leg? And then I scratch it and all the bugs come out.
Joe: ...
Me: I mean, do you think that could happen?
Joe: ...
Me: Would you help me kill all the bugs?
Joe: Yes, I would help you.
Me: Aww, thanks. But seriously, do you think a bug laid eggs in my leg?
Joe: I think you have a better chance of breaking into a sweat tonight and becoming Spider-girl.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    How hot would it be to date spider girl?

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Mkae said…

    She could totally walk on the ceiling and...umm...well...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home