8.05.2006

aahhh...

That's aahhh like WHEW not AAAAAAHHHHH. Furniture's back in place, carpet has a new pad and has been steam cleaned and deodorized, but Beatrice still isn't sure what's going on. She met me at the door when I got home from work but quickly ran upstairs as I jumped up and down yelling YAAYAY YAY YAY!!

Lots of stuff going on this weekend-- off to get my (yellow) bridesmaid dress this morning for Sara's wedding (the one who broke her neck last year), my sisters are in town for my dad's Hurry and Celebrate Jim's Retirement Before He Starts His New Job on the 21st Party.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Shocho said…

    Yay for all that good stuff!

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Valerie said…

    congrats on things getting back to normal. PROMISE you will post a picture of your yellow dress!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home