8.01.2006

i can't even explain to you how mad i am.

I got home today, no new carpet padding. Despite the fact that we had been promised it.

No message from the property manager, telling me why my house is still a shithole.

I'm pissed. Mostly because this is my Night In. The one night for the rest of the week I have to watch TiVo, hang out with my cat and generally sloth it up.

Seriously. This kind of lack of follow up is what we -thought- we moved away from.

And what gets me is that I KNEW this was going to happen. I KNEW something was going to go wrong once we got all settled in. That's why it took so long.

I'm done. I'm so freaking done.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Brad said…

    >Seriously. This kind of lack of follow up is what we -thought- we moved away from.

    Um, you know that no matter where you move, this is what you will get, right?

    A promise from maintenence or a landlord has less value than a promise from a politician during an election.

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger erika said…

    wow, thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home