3.10.2007

showered

I'm done being the hostess for a while. Today fellow bridesmaid Susie and I threw a bridal shower for Sara (who picked this dress for her bridesmaids). It's fun to have people you love over to your house, but this was just Sara and a bunch of her friends. I found myself sitting there thinking "Ok, irritating co-worker, stop giggling!"

But I am glad to have done this for my friend. Any I busied myself making a ribbon bouquet (Ctrl F ribbon bouquet). It was a success, and my mom and dad are coming over tomorrow to help me eat the leftovers. Here's a pic of Sara and the bouquet I made, click through for the bigger version.

Ribbon Bouquet

Games: (not planned by me)
Wedding word scramble
Cranium-eque "draw a picture of a bride with your eyes closed"

To Drink: (planned by me)
Prosecco
French Market Red Berry Lemondae
French Market Lemonade

To Eat: (planned mostly by me)
Cream cheese chilis
Sausage cheese balls
chips
carrots + hummus or southewestern ranch dip
ham biscuits
brown sugar cookies
brownie bites
butter mints

Guests:
Sara
Susie
me
Sara's mom
Sara's sister
other people

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home